The mission of the Maryland Manufacturing Advisory Board is to advise the Maryland Secretary of Commerce on ways to encourage new and expanding manufacturing enterprises in Maryland, reporting to the Governor and General Assembly accordingly.
Maryland Commerce Secretary Kelly M. Schulz and MMAB members tour Vulcan Food Equipment during their March 2019 meeting. Click here for more photos.
MembersChair: Scott Simmons, VP - Supply Chain Global Strategic Operations, McCormick & Company, Inc.
- William Beckman, Vice President, Iron Workers #5
- Delegate Ned Carey, District 31A, Anne Arundel County
- Katarina Ennerfelt, President, Arcon Welding
- Suzy Ganz, CEO, Lion Brothers
- Sam Griffith, President, National Jet Co., Inc.
- Mina Izadjoo, President, Integrated Pharma Services, LLC
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8, Baltimore County
- Saundra Lamb, President, Semforex
- Dr. Willie E. May, Vice President, Research and Economic Development & Professor of Chemistry, Morgan State University
- Greg Maxwell, VP - Global Supply Chain, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Bobby Patton, CEO, Patton Electronics
- Christine Ross, CEO, Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Sanders, Owner & Managing Director, Coherent Technical Services (CTSI)
- Scott Simmons, VP NA Supply Chain, McCormick & Co.
- Jim Strong, Sub-District Director, United Steelworkers District 8
- Phil Tulkoff, President, Tulkoff Food Products
- Kelly M. Schulz, Secretary, Maryland Department of Commerce
, Manufacturing Program Manager
Office of Strategic Industries & Entrepreneurship
Maryland Department of Commerce
401 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
Date: Monday, April 26, 2021
Time: 3 - 5 p.m.
Location: This meeting is a video or dial-in meeting:
Video Meeting ID
PIN: 382 219 940#
- Monday, March 1, 2021 - 3 p.m. Meeting Agenda | Meeting Minutes
- Monday, September 14, 2020, 2 - 3:30 pm.Meeting Agenda |Meeting Minutes
- Monday, June 22, 2020, 2 - 4 pm.Meeting Agenda |Meeting Minutes
- Monday, March 30, 2020, 2 - 3 pm.Meeting Agenda | Meeting Minutes
- Monday, January 6, 2020, 2 - 4 pm.Meeting Agenda |Meeting Minutes. Maryland Department of Commerce, 410 E. Pratt St. 17th Fl., Baltimore, MD 21202.
- Friday, October 11, 2019, 2 pm - 4 pm.Meeting Agenda | Meeting Minutes. Morgan State University, 1700 E. Cold Spring Lane, Baltimore, MD 21251.
- Friday, June 21, 2019, 2 pm - 4 pm.Meeting Agenda | Meeting Minutes. Tulkoff Food Products, 2229 Van Deman St, Baltimore, MD 21224.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019, 9 am - 11 am.Meeting Agenda |Meeting Minutes. Vulcan Food Equipment, 3600 North Point Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21222
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018, 9 am - 11 am.Meeting Agenda |Meeting Minutes. Stanley Black & Decker, 8844 Orchard Tree Lane, Towson, MD 21286.
- Monday, September 17, 9 am - 11 am.Meeting Agenda |
Meeting Minutes. Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO). 7021 Columbia Gateway Drive, #200. Columbia, MD 21046.
- Friday, June 29, 2018, 8 am - 11 am.Meeting Agenda |
Meeting Minutes. University of Maryland Fraunhofer Institute, 5825 University Research Court, Suite 1300, College Park, MD 20740.
- Thursday, March 29, 2018, 8 am to 11 am.Meeting Agenda |
Meeting Minutes. McCormick & Company Hunt Valley Plant
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017,
9:30 am - 11:30 am.Meeting Agenda |Meeting Minutes. TIC Gums, Inc., 10552 Philadelphia Rd, White Marsh, MD 21162
Monday, September 25, 2017, 8:30 am - 10:30 am.Meeting Minutes. World Trade Center Baltimore, 401 East Pratt Street, 17th Floor Conference Room, Baltimore, MD 21202