Promotes the viability and expansion of businesses owned by economically and socially disadvantaged entrepreneurs, and also small businesses that do not meet the established credit criteria of financial institutions, and consequently are unable to obtain adequate business financing on reasonable terms through normal financing channels. Created in 1978, the nine members serve five-year terms.
- Celester A. Hall; Program Manager, Office of Finance Programs, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Charles P. Martin,
Vice Chairman; M&T Bank, Regional Community Reinvestment Officer
- Clemis Kaikis, Constituent Services Officer, Office of the Comptroller
- Kehinde Oreagba; EMS-IT,LLC, CEO/Principal Consultant
- Laura Pasternak; Principal & Chief Brand Specialist, MarketPoint, LLC
- Sharon R. Pinder, President & CEO, Capital Region Minority Supplier Development Council
- Gina R. Ramsey; Adventure Web Interactive, Vice President of Digital Media
- Mara L. Sierocinski;
Hamilton Bank, Commercial Lender, Relationship Manager
Meridian Management Group, Inc
826 E. Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
The next MSBDFA meeting will be held on Thursday, March 26, 2020 (Agenda
) at 1:00 p.m. at the offices of Meridian Management Group, Inc; 826 E. Baltimore Street; Baltimore, MD 21202.
Members of the public who wish to attend a meeting of the Authority to observe, should come to the MMG office at 826 E. Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 at the time stated in this meeting notice. Email your notice of attendance to
2019 Meeting Schedule
All meetings are scheduled for the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month and begin at 1:00 pm unless otherwise notified.
Meeting Minutes Archive
Use the list below to access archived MSBDFA meeting minutes.