The Maryland Alcohol Manufacturing Promotion Fund (the “Fund”) will award grants to eligible applicants to:
- Foster the creation and expansion of the state’s breweries, distilleries and wineries;
- Attract new visitors to the state’s breweries, wineries and distilleries;
- Encourage and create incentives for special events to promote state wineries, breweries and distilleries;
- Educate the public about alcohol manufacturing in the state, including its rich history;
- Support the expansion of minority ownership and participation in the operation of state breweries, wineries and distilleries;
- Research and develop incentives for how to promote use of the state’s agricultural products in the production of the state’s beer, wine, and spirits.
The grant program is administered by the Department of Commerce Office of Tourism, whose primary mission is to stimulate and drive Maryland’s thriving tourism economy with a goal of creating a great place for all Marylanders to live, work and play.
To be eligible to receive a grant from the Fund, an applicant must be either:
- A nonprofit organization under 501(c)(3) or (6) of the Internal Revenue Code
- A state or local government unit
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for grant consideration, please complete this application.
Completed applications should be submitted to the Advisory Commission on Maryland Alcohol Manufacturing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.