Promotes the viability and expansion of businesses owned by economically and socially disadvantaged entrepreneurs, and also small businesses that do not meet the established credit criteria of financial institutions, and consequently are unable to obtain adequate business financing on reasonable terms through normal financing channels. Created in 1978, the nine members serve five-year terms.
- Celester A. Hall; Program Manager, Office of Finance Programs, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Charles P. Martin,
Vice Chairman; M&T Bank, Regional Community Reinvestment Officer
Paul Taylor, Treasurer; Executive Director, Baltimore City Small Business Resource Center
- Samuel Dean; Retired/Consultant
- Andrew Friedson; Senior Advisor, Comptroller of Maryland
- Laura Pasternak; Principal & Chief Brand Specialist, MarketPoint, LLC
- Gina R. Ramsey; Adventure Web Interactive, Vice President of Digital Media
- Mara L. Sierocinski;
Hamilton Bank, Commercial Lender, Relationship Manager
Meridian Management Group, Inc
826 E. Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
An Authority Board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 1:00 pm (Meeting Agenda
) at the Meridian Management Group office.
Members of the public who wish to attend a meeting of the Authority to observe, should come to the MMG office at 826 E. Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 at the time stated in this meeting notice. Email your notice of attendance to
Meeting Minutes Archive
Use the list below to access archived MSBDFA meeting minutes.