Promotes the viability and expansion of businesses owned by economically and socially disadvantaged entrepreneurs, and also small businesses that do not meet the established credit criteria of financial institutions, and consequently are unable to obtain adequate business financing on reasonable terms through normal financing channels. Created in 1978, the nine members serve five-year terms.
- Celester A. Hall; Program Manager, Office of Finance Programs, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Charles P. Martin,
Vice Chairman; M&T Bank, Regional Community Reinvestment Officer
Paul Taylor, Treasurer; Executive Director, Baltimore City Small Business Resource Center
- Samuel Dean; Retired/Consultant
- Clemis Kaikis, Constituent Services Officer, Office of the Comptroller
- Laura Pasternak; Principal & Chief Brand Specialist, MarketPoint, LLC
- Gina R. Ramsey; Adventure Web Interactive, Vice President of Digital Media
- Mara L. Sierocinski;
Hamilton Bank, Commercial Lender, Relationship Manager
Meridian Management Group, Inc
826 E. Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
The Authority Board meeting for June 14, 2018 has been cancelled. Check this page for updates on the next meeting.
Members of the public who wish to attend a meeting of the Authority to observe, should come to the MMG office at 826 E. Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 at the time stated in this meeting notice. Email your notice of attendance to
2018 Meeting Schedule
All meetings are scheduled for the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month and begin at 1:00 pm unless otherwise notified. Click here to see scheduled 2018 meeting dates.
Meeting Minutes Archive
Use the list below to access archived MSBDFA meeting minutes.