The Maryland Marketing Partnership, founded in statute as the Maryland Public-Private Partnership Marketing Corporation, was created to develop a branding strategy for the state, market the state’s assets and encourage the location and growth of new businesses in Maryland.
Board members represent various state regions – from Western Maryland to the Eastern Shore – in the areas of business, economic development, labor, non-profit organizations, marketing and advertising, and public relations and communications.
Chair: R. Michael Gill, Secretary of Commerce
Vice Chair: Tom Sadowski, Vice Chancellor of Economic Development, University System of Maryland
Secretary: Keasha Haythe, Business Development Associate, Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation
Treasurer: Leonard Raley, President and CEO, University System of Maryland Foundation
Henry Fawell, Founder and President, Campfire Communications
Julie Garner, Director of Government Affairs, AstraZeneca
Joshua Martin, Controller, Volvo Group
Ammanuel Moore, Economic Development Manager, BGE
Captain Eric Nielsen, President, Association of Maryland Pilots
Paul Nolan, Vice President of Tax and Government Affairs, McCormick & Co., Inc.
David Rodich, Executive Director, Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Local 500
Marcus Stephens, Executive Creative Director, Plank Industries
Angela Sweeney, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Peterson Companies
Aaron Tomarchio, Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Tradepoint Atlantic
Laura Van Eperen, CEO, Van Eperen
Senator Cheryl Kagan (District 17; appointed by Senate President)
Delegate Kris Valderrama (District 26; appointed by House Speaker)
401 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
The following Maryland Marketing Partnership 2018 meetings are tentatively scheduled for:
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- Friday, September 14, 2018, 2 p.m. Meeting Agenda. The Bygone, 400 International Drive, Baltimore, MD.
- Friday, February 16, 2018, 2 p.m.Agenda | Minutes. Governor's Reception Room, State House, 1 State Circle, Annapolis, MD.
- Thursday, January 25, 2018, 2 p.m.Agenda |Minutes. Via Conference Call.
- Friday, December 8, 2017, 2 p.m.Agenda |Minutes. Tradepoint Atlantic, 1600 Sparrows Point Blvd., Edgemere, MD 21219.
- Friday, September 15, 2017, 2 p.m.Agenda |Minutes. Rye Street Tavern, 225 East Cromwell Street, Baltimore, MD.
- Thursday, June 15, 2017, 2 p.m.Agenda |Minutes. World Trade Center, 401 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD.
- Friday, January 27, 2017, 1 p.m.
Agenda |Minutes. Governor’s Reception Room, State House, 1 State Circle, Annapolis, MD
Monday, November 7, 2017, 4 p.m.Agenda |Minutes. Via conference call.
Tuesday, October 25, 2017, 1 p.m.Agenda |Minutes. National Harbor, 165 Waterfront Street National Harbor, MD.
For a full detailed list of all of the companies partnering with MMP, please visit MarylandMarketingPartnership.com.