Advises and consults with Maryland Commerce concerning the implementation and administration of the
Maryland E-Nnovation Initiative Fund (MEIF). Through the program, nonprofit institutions of higher education in Maryland may create research endowments in scientific and technical fields of study. Private donations to those endowments may be matched by State funds from the Maryland E-Nnovation Initiative Fund Authority.
- Robert M. Hallenbeck, Vice President, Advanced Bioprocessing, BD Biosciences (retired)
- Robert (Bob) Caret, Chancellor, University System of Maryland*
- George Davis, CEO, Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO)*
- R. Michael Gill, Secretary, Maryland Department of Commerce*
- Andy Jones, CIO, Managing Director, Maryland Venture Fund, TEDCO*
- Tracye Turner, Co-owner and Executive Vice President, Optimal Solutions Group
- John M. Wasilisin, President, TEDCO*
* Ex officio
Maryland Department of Commerce
401 East Pratt Street, 15th floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
- March 8, 2018, 1:00 - 2:00 pm. Conference Call.Agenda. Note: Those wishing to listen to the conference call are invited to listen at the Maryland Department of Commerce, World Trade Center, 15th Floor Conference Room, 401 E. Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.
- June 26, 2018, 10:00 am. University System of Maryland, Building 701 E. Pratt Street, Board Room, #G020 in the Columbus Center, Baltimore, Maryland
MEIFA Meetings Archive