Advises and consults with Maryland Commerce concerning the implementation and administration of the
Maryland E-Nnovation Initiative Fund (MEIF). Through the program, nonprofit institutions of higher education in Maryland may create research endowments in scientific and technical fields of study. Private donations to those endowments may be matched by State funds from the Maryland E-Nnovation Initiative Fund Authority.
- Robert M. Hallenbeck, Vice President, Advanced Bioprocessing, BD Biosciences (retired)
Robert (Bob) Caret, Chancellor, University System of Maryland*
George Davis, CEO, Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO)*
Kelly M. Schulz, Acting Secretary, Maryland Department of Commerce*
Andy Jones, CIO, Managing Director, Maryland Venture Fund, TEDCO*
- John M. Wasilisin, President, TEDCO*
- Renee Winsky, President & CEO, Leadership Maryland and President & Founder, Bay One Group, LLC
* Ex officio
Maryland Department of Commerce
401 East Pratt Street, 15th floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
- December 18, 2018, 2:00 - 3:00 pm.Meeting Agenda. Maryland Department of Commerce, World Trade Center, 7th Floor Conference Room, 401 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.
- June 26, 2019, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. University System of Maryland, 701 East Pratt Street, Board Room #G020 in the Columbus Center, Baltimore, MD 21202.
MEIFA Meetings Archive