Advises and consults with Maryland Commerce concerning the implementation and administration of the
Maryland E-Nnovation Initiative Fund (MEIF). Through the program, nonprofit institutions of higher education in Maryland may create research endowments in scientific and technical fields of study. Private donations to those endowments may be matched by State funds from the Maryland E-Nnovation Initiative Fund Authority.
- Robert M. Hallenbeck, Vice President, Advanced Bioprocessing, BD Biosciences (retired)
- Bret Schreiber, Director of Education & Innovation, Maryland Commerce*
- John M. Wasilisin, President, TEDCO*
- Andy Jones, Managing Director, Maryland Venture Fund, TEDCO*
- Robert (Bob) Caret, Chancellor, University System of Maryland
- David M. Baggett, Founder, Arcode Corporation
* Ex officio
Bret Schreiber, Director of Education & Innovation, Maryland Department of Commerce
401 East Pratt Street, 15th floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
- November 28, 2017, 10 am.Meeting Notice. University System of Maryland, Office of the Chancellor, 701 East Pratt St., Baltimore, MD 21202.