The Maryland Military Installation Council identifies the public infrastructure, potential impact on local communities, and support needed for State military installation development and expansion. The Council reviews State policies to support military installations and maximize economic benefits to local communities.
- State Senator John Astle
- Steve Tiller, President, Ft Meade Alliance
- Brian Klaas, President, Military Alliance Council
- Tom Albro, President, Army Alliance (APG)
- Mike Colina, President, Resource Management Concepts
- Mike Gill, Secretary, Dept. of Commerce
- Dr. Dean Ertwine
- Jim Estepp, President, Andrews Business & Community Alliance
- Alan Imhoff, Retired Adjunct Faculty Frederick Community College
- Robert S. McCord, Secretary, Dept. of Planning
- Harry Modrow, President, Fort Detrick Alliance"
- Ivan Caplan, President, Maritime Alliance
- Brian Norris, President, Southern MD Navy Alliance
- Pete Rahn, Secretary, Dept. of Transportation
- Lt. Col. Alfred M. Shehab (USA, Ret.)
- George Schlossberg
- Benjamin Grumbles, Secretary, Dept. of the Environment
- Brad Jewitt
- Brian Simmons
- Col. Deborah S. Thomas, (USAF, Ret.); DST Technologies
- George Owings, Secretary, Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Major General Linda Singh, Adjutant General, Maryland
- Delegate Sally Jameson
Staff: Executive Director - Lisa Swoboda; Acting Director, Office of Military & Federal Affairs
Lisa Swoboda, Acting Director, Office of Military & Federal Affairs
Maryland Department of Commerce
401 E. Pratt St., 7th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 8:30 am - 11:15 am at 100 Community Place, Crownsville, MD 21032.
Visit this page to view upcoming public meeting notices. All parties interested in attending may attend at the noted location. If you would like to be included on future meeting notices, please send your contact information to Drucilla.Hollie@Maryland.gov.